Friday, February 9, 2007

It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

and I'm feeling good! Welcome to my very own blog.

So, yeah, now I will be writing my own blog. I feel so cool. I must confess, however, I have never been much of a writer. So why write a blog, you ask? Ummm.... Uhhh... well, because. I want to. That's why.

I'll tell a little bit about me. I went to college in Florida and received my degree in Early Childhood Education. Before graduating, I met my amazing future husband, Kevin. After graduating, I taught kindergarten for 2.5 years. In that 2.5 years, I married the amazing Kevin and became pregnant with our first child, a magnificent daughter, Emma. I was thus a full time stay at home mom and mostly loved it. When the magnificent Emma
was 1, I became pregnant with our second child, a splendid son, Charlie. These children are now 5 and 3 and are sometimes more often than not usually the lights of our lives. And now here I am, a homeschooling mother of 2 kids. How did I get here (besides the obvious, please)?
It's amazing how fast time is going by. I hope by blogging (am I the only one that sounds really funny to?) I can hold on a little bit to what is flying by me.

Who knows. Maybe I'll learn something about myself. Maybe like I'm actually rich. And I live on a gorgeous island. With cabana boys. Bringing me lots of fruity rum drinks. Nah... what fun would that be?

1 comment:

Sister, Aunt & Friend Betty said...

I find it amusing that everyone in your family gets an adjective but 'Wonderful You'! Oh- and Cabana Boys are over-rated...(at least in my fantasies!)