Thursday, February 15, 2007

Love Thursday


This wonderful woman I have never met has inspired me. She doesn't even know she has inspired me. Encouraged me. Moved me. She is able to see such beauty, and capture it through a lens to share with the rest of us. I feel so privileged to be allowed access to so many intimate moments. Her name is Karen and she has a great photo blog she calls chookooloonks. She is involved in this great idea called Love Thursday. I think this is brilliant. Mostly because, as stated here, "you can never have too many reminders of love."


So, here is my submission. Seriously? What says love more than rectangular sunglasses given to you after an eye exam by Dr. Love?

5 comments:

PastormacsAnn said...

Oh, I love this picture! It cannot contain their laughter! What a perfect choice for Love Thursday. Thanks for sharing it.

Waspgoddess said...

They look like they are laughing that way that only children can. Wonderful.

shaz said...

great photo!

Chrissie said...

Jinx- I love this photo! Their laughter is contageous! It is so great to be able to see my wonderus niece and nephew! I miss you all so much. Keep up the great blogs!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Jeannie your children are gorgeous! And your ability to take such wonderful pictures is amazing! You have really developed (no pun intended :) ) a real eye for photography! Great job sweets! Luv..Dee