Monday, April 2, 2012

The Second Day

I remembered!  I remembered!

This first picture isn't actually from today, but I did download it from my camera today.  I think that somewhat counts, right?  I have this funny little thing about finding hearts in unexpected places.
Emma surprised me the other morning with a perfectly shaped heart cereal flake.  I mean perfectly shaped.  It even came to a point at the bottom (under her fingers).  We, of course, had to have an immediate cereal flake photo shoot.  Afterwards, Emma realized she was having trouble with the idea of consuming a heart shaped cereal flake.  We finally settled on the idea that if she ate it, she would just have that much more love in her day.


We "love" cereal!

Today we had a fun, albeit hectic, long, frustrating, manic...  where was I?  Oh right, today we had a fun (ahem) photo shoot for a stop action movie we made for Granddad for his birthday.  It ended up turning out pretty darn cute, and you couldn't even tell they had plastered on smiles.  Their smiles were covering quite irritated expressions over their manic mother's unseemly conduct.  But, after the sighs, tears, strangled yells (all mine), it ended up being a work of... fun.


An outtake of the 335 photos taken.

No comments: